Dreams

{ Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 by Sadid }
A dream is a succession of images, thoughts, sounds, or emotions passing through the mind during sleeping.
Wikipedia

I've been wondering, what does a dream tells you? What does it represent? When do we know if there's any message in it? When do we know if it's nothing but the shaytaan doings? Or is it our own wants that we don't share with the people around us?

In the last few days, I've been seeing myself in Malaysia, doing things that I really wanna do and need to do, as in having my specs done (its expensive if you wanna have a new specs here in Canada, even just for an eye exam will cause you $70 [crazy]), getting a haircut (also expensive here), and last but not least hanging out with my family and friends. The most exciting part of it is that every time I dreamed myself in such condition, I'll feel unease as I will wonder about getting back here to Edmonton like who's paying for my tickets, what about my classes and so on.

Why do I have such dreams almost every night for the past week? I don't know. After having some thought about it, I think maybe I just wanna be in the presence of my family, I kept on dreaming about the last time I got myself into an accident in Kajang, and got my left leg injured, I feel like, wanna be in the condition where I got my parents looking over me, got no homework to worry about, things like that. Maybe that's the cause? I'm not sure myself.

My friends say that maybe I just wanna be back in Malaysia regardless of my condition. Maybe. I've looked into some sites on info on dreams, but it doesn't tell me much. Maybe I've not searched thoroughly (of course! I got midterm tomorrow and the day after, what do you expect? haha).

Anyways, just wanna let that thing out of me for awhile, gotta focus on midterms.

3 Response to "Dreams"



interesting to talk about dreams.

I do have dream too, lately!

Indeed, it's really troublesome to know what's the meaning behind the dream.

Is it only dream? or is it going to be true? How far I may confirm this as a 'hint' of anything? and also, how far the things portrayed in the dream represent of something?

I'm not sure what's happening to me. Indeed that dream really disturbing my life after all.

If the dream is right dream, I hope it may come true. As I don't want the dream, only be a dream.

By the way, I do have some insight about dreams.

a book called 'dream interpretation'.

well, not having much time to share it now.

later, insha Allah.

dream that I talking about is a not an illusion dream but in fact it is the real dream a.k.a. dream while you sleep.

quite a weird dream but somehow not a bad dream i think.

all da best with your midterm.
i do have lot of essays LOL.
but still procastinate reading people's blog (and also wrote a long comment. -_- )

sian ko did... [btul ke aku nih?]

@ everjihad : haha, thanks. Its just that sometimes we are curious to know what will happen to us. you do know that we do get deja vu once in a while. Sometimes I really wanna know before the things happened coz maybe (really maybe) I can take preventive action on things. coz like what happened to me is that I've seen myself after the accident (snowboarding one), if I could only know, maybe...I don't know...haha..basically, its just curiosity..haha..

@ i1 : haa?? haha..plek2 jer ko nie bro..haha~