Buddies

{ Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 by Sadid }
"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

Anonymous

How many times that when you're at your desk thinking that it would be nice to have something to eat, and suddenly a friend came by giving you treat of the day? How many times a person comes up to you saying that he or she will be available for help whenever you need help? What do you call that friend? Is it just a friend?

Well I have been like that everyday since last Thursday and I tell you that it was awesome. Yes, I don't feel really comfortable with it cause it does feels like I'm troubling the people around me. Sometimes, I wonder what did I do to deserve all this? (dunno why I think too much sometimes, maybe my head is still dizzy). I also wanna take this opportunity to thank to those who helped me and will be helping me (hehe). Let us all make du'a for each other.

(Errr, for those who doesn't understand, I actually overstretched my ligament on my left knee last Wednesday while snowboarding. So, it's kinda hard for me to move around and do stuff. )

Anyways, still got approximately 6 weeks to recover (insyaAllah -hope so), MRI appointment, sports doctor appointment, and most importantly 4 midterms coming up.

I pray to Allah so that, life will be easier for my friends and myself. May us all be blessed by Him. Amin.

Love you guys!

2 Response to "Buddies"



Fuhh, terharu laa baca. Kalau aku ada kat sana, aku pon mesti tolong ko. Hehe. All the best midterm! Semoga kaki cepat sembuh supaya boleh gatal2 nk g mountain lagi ;)

haha...yer2 jer ko nk tlg...haha..
thx huda...all the best tuk ko gak..