Messed up my head

{ Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 by Sadid }
Last week have been rough for me. From the normal 20 mins walk to the campus becomes almost an hour walk, with every step taken the sore becomes worse and worse, can't really sit down as it feels like burning inside. It was not easy I tell you. I think I almost cried after pray thinking of the things that I've done to deserve what I got, with exams to write, with labs, quizzes, it is just too much to take.

It took me awhile before realizing that there are people out there that are in even worse condition. It struck me when I see this video posted on facebook:



Quite frankly, I cried after seeing the video, thinking how ungrateful I am, thinking that I just posted about looking above and below but haven't fully applied it in my life. That's about it.

I just thought maybe I can share the video with everyone.

remember to be grateful sadid

5 Response to "Messed up my head"



Isk, xleh nk tgk lak video ni. UTP ni mmg suke kalau students2 die xtgk video.

"remember to be grateful sadid" u're such a good boy. Haha, semoga sentiasa berada di dalam keredhaan Allah :)

Tq huda, nnt ko balik pahang ko tgk la video tu. haha. thx again. hee~

Nice video! Seteruk-teruk ujian yang kena kat kita, rasanya banyak lagi orang lain kena lagi teruk. Kita kena banyak bersabar dan sentiasa bersyukur.

Hehe. Sabar sadid, semua ini ada hikmah. Ko mmg tabah dowh pergi kelas semua. Kagum arr! Ak dari first year mmg takut kalau jadi benda camni. Alhamdulillah dah 4 years, tak kena. Pasni ko berhati hati arr weyh! Good luck! :D

haha, thanks ariff!!

Mohonlah pertolongan Allah dengan solat dan sabar....Redha dengan ketentuanNya...Sentiasa muhasabah diri..sekiranya banyak tersilap atau lalai dari mengingatiNya....beristighfarlah