For you Abah

{ Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 by Sadid }

It has been a while that I don't quite feel myself. I tried to calm myself down, I tried to pray. But I still feel like something is just not right maybe its because I'm not really into my prayer, I don't know. At first, I thought it might be because I haven't done anything much for my exam this coming Saturday, coz I really haven't studied much. It took me awhile to study and tried to feel normal again, but I just couldn't, maybe it's because of my excessive sleep that I've had. Later, I just randomly called home, I don't know why, I just did. It was great to know that everyone's home, and everything is going okay, but then I was like called to ask my sister, "Abah ade?", and my sister replied, "ade, baru balik, da 10 hari da abah mc", I was puzzled, mc?? 10 days?? balik dari mane?? Then I asked again, "haa?", (I know, its not the usual question a person would ask), "ko xtaw ker? abah baru balik hospital, tu la ko, kje blaja jer", I replied, "ye la, ape jadi?", she answered "ko engat tak abah ade bengkak tuh?, bende tuh da mrebak ke tempat laen pulak", now it is more confusing. I asked "pebende tuh?", she replied "cancer, abah baru abes wat chemotheraphy", I was really shocked. Maybe that's why I haven't been feeling good.

Then my sister continues, "abah ok kut, cume doktor kate abah kne kuat semangat la,". After hearing that, tears rolls down my cheek. I could only wish that I can be by his side right now. Giving him spirit that he needed, helping out with the house chores and everything. O Allah, please give him strength to overcome the obstacles you laid for him.

It has been awhile since I talked to him, please Allah give me chance to see him again.

ZUL SAYANG ABAH - never got the chance to actually say that to him..

11 Response to "For you Abah"



insyaAllah things will be alright. be strong for urself and your dad :)

Sabar bro. Carve a smile in your father's face with your success, insha Allah.

insyaAllah..thx teh n aiman..

ko kuat sadid! stay strong ;) doa same2 ok.

sabar sadid. satu ujian dari Allah. plus, aku faham. satu tamparan jugak. yela kadang2 dalam sibuk2 pk study, terlupa nak contact org rumah tanya khabar berita. apa2pun, harapnya kita semua tetap beringat jugak.

Allah jugak yang bagi kekuatan, Allah jugak yang bagi penyakit. Tiada yang mustahil bagi Dia. kita doa sama2, ayah ko cepat sembuh dan penyakit dia dapat diubat. Hanya kat Dia je kita boleh berharap n bergantung.

Wallahumusta'an.

Ya Allah, Sadid, kuatkanlah smangat. I cant imagine myself in ur feet. InsyaAllah, u will meet him again. Sabar je lah. Try talking to him more on the phone.

I wish and pray for your best.

thx sme...

dugaan. sabar ek sadid?

InsyaAllah boleh..thx farihin..

Moga ayah ko cepat sembuh. Sabar ye Sadid.

thx shahro..