Words.......

{ Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 by Sadid }

We can actually say anything we want, its our mouth, its our voice-box, its our tongue!! Isn't that great?? wow, freedom of speech...

Well, I don't know about you guys, as for me, I couldn't care less what you guys wanna say, but do mind that there are words that are just not suitable in certain place with certain people in it. Do know that some people can't handle harsh language that you're using. Maybe you don't used such language, but sometimes the way you say certain words also hurts people around you. You noticed that?

Last few weeks (don't quite remember), I was talking to a friend and was interrupted by his friend, as I was telling my friend the things happened to me (which is really cool), then his friend said "show-off" (in a very unpleasant tone and look in his face). I really don't know what went wrong. Is it wrong to tell a friend that I've experienced something good?

Maybe I'm the one who take things emotionally? I don't know...

I think if only he kept his mouth shut, maybe it's better.

For those out there, if you guys ever in any conversation, if you have nothing better to say, I would personally suggest you keep quiet. Why say any random thing that you don't actually wanna say? Ever think why Allah gave us 1 mouth and 2 ears? Go Figure...

3 Response to "Words......."



i coundn't agree with you more.. =P
tah pape an bdak2 cam2.. mmg nk kne.. mayb that guy cannot accept that u had experience something that he can't experience right?? hehe..

alamak.. eje couldn't salah.. hehe.. soie2..typo...

haha..aku xkesah un snanyer man..tp ntah la..saje nk share...sabor jer la~~