Insya Allah

{ Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 by Sadid }
Insya Allah - "If Allah wills"

Ever planned something and it just don't turned out right? I'm sure we all have.

recently, I have been planning a lot (seriously). But most of them, didn't turned out how it should have been. Maybe that's the best for me, I don't know. Then I recalled, maybe its because I didn't say Insya Allah.

Last 4 khutbah (I think), we were reminded that to always say Insya Allah after we say that we wanna do something as it will put us in a state where we believe that our planning will only go smoothly if Allah permits. By not saying it, it makes it looks like we have the power to confirmed the action that will be done, which is not true.

There was one time when the sahabat asked Rasulullah (P.B.U.H) about the Ashabul Kahfi and Dzulkarnain, and the Prophet replied "come to me the next morning and I shall tell you", the next morning, no revelation comes to the Prophet. This makes the Prophet failed to answer the questions that was asked. Of course, the unbelievers take this opportunity to mock the Prophet.

Then came the revelation:

"Never say something, 'I shall do it tomorrow,' without adding, 'if God wills'. Recall your Lord if you forget to do something. Say, 'I hope that my Lord will provide me better guidance'."
(Al-Kahfi, 23-24)

May this post be a reminder for us all.
Insya Allah.

No Response to "Insya Allah"