Things are just meant to be........

{ Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 by Sadid }


I've never planned to start blogging...but then, things are just meant to be.. So here I am...BLOGGING!!

Actually, there are more than just blogging.. In our life, there are lots of things just don't go the way we planned.. But then always look for the brighter side of it, there's got to be something better for you.

From my experience, I've been in an accident, it was not great at all, for an experience it was the "asam garam" side of life, but then when I look back at it, that accident really changed me, only after that accident I noticed that, there are people who loves me, cares about me and it made me learn to be better in life, do good things for those I love the most - my parents. It was like my second turning point in my life, so somehow, even though the things that me and my friends planned earlier (going for picnic at Tg. Malim) didn't go as we thought it would be, but then its very nice to feel the turning point in our life once in awhile.

There are also times when i was in standard 4 in Sekolah Rendah Islam ABIM Kajang, I was a very naughty boy (seriously), then I was taken to the vice-principal's office (because of attitude probs) and I was lectured quite long but it really touched my heart that I changed to be a better student especially in doing my homework and all, by looking into the bright side of it, being naughty is not a bad thing actually. It is just how I learned to be a better person. So if you see any naughty kids around you, don't worry, they'll learned someday.

If I can try to see good things in the worst situation of all... Why can't you?

May Allah be with all of us. And always be patient with this kinda situations,"sesungguhnya Allah bersama orang2 yg bersabar"

InsyaAllah...

3 Response to "Things are just meant to be........"



Wah..I like this entry. Alhamdulillah..;)

Look at the good sides in the worst of time. And insyaAllah u'll see that the good sides outweighed the bad sides..XD

thanks Farihin..hee~