Don't follow those who shouldn't be followed.

{ Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 by Sadid }

Sometimes we just simply take a person or a group of people as an example just to cover up our doings.

I have a brother, recently he keeps on saying "clown tu bodoh la, dia cakap ...(something funny I guess) ". I didn't mind him saying that, its just that I feel irritated to hear him saying it over and over again. Then I said to him " If the clown is stupid, then the person who keeps on repeating the clown's actions or words will be ......" . I left that space for him, but then he just ignores me. Maybe it's my mistake to say such a thing to a 5 years old boy.

But the thing is, there are people out there do wrong stuff and use others as a cover for them. For example, "Just throw the rubbish out of the car, that car in front of us can do it, why can't we?"

So before you take any actions, do consider everything that you're doing. Don't blindly follow others. You KNOW what's RIGHT, then DO the RIGHT thing.

11 Response to "Don't follow those who shouldn't be followed."



pergh, adek ko umo 5 tahun pown ko nk pangkah. haha.

Post yang bermakna. TERBAIK!

Bukan aku pangkah la...aku bengang dgr die ulang byk2 kali....bpk aku un da suro die diam..hahaha!!

Thanks ibnuazlan...

I agree. Especially part pasal kete tu.

My niece kinda did the same thing, die tannak buang tin air. Biler i sound, die ckp i skema. I ckp kuat2 skema lebih bagus dari tak bertamadun.

Kejam giler kan? Muahahahah...

Haha..ok la en jd civilize..nk civilize kn org ssh..laen org laen pikiran en..kte bwat je ape kte mampu..just do our part..kejam ke x tu kne tgk balik la..haha..coz to me bende tu bese jer..hahaha!!

oh sadid.ko ke yg tulis mnde alah ni. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

nape huda??
xcaye??
hahaha..

terkesima jugak bace bnde alah ko tulis, baru aku paham, camni rupenye sadid, hahaha! xpelaaa, aku paham. budak da nk matang. hehehe

haha..asl terkesima?? ape slh aku??
yeay!! huda da phm..hehe..THX!!
haha..

:) dulu cikgu ak selalu ckp cmtu.. especially ble cite psl government.. huhu.. do the right thing, not the easy thing.

btul3...