Being a hypocrite?

{ Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 by Sadid }

I don't know about you guys, but apparently I do see hypocrite in myself or do I?

When I'm with someone important or just maybe someone older or just around good people, I tend to be good, to act accordingly with the norms around me. But then, when I'm with my friends, I tend to be who I really am (I guess), like doing things that are just nonsense.

Well yesterday, I got the honour to eat breakfast with the "Pengarah Bahagian Pembangunan Modal Insan (JPA)". During the breakfast, I really tried to be polite, eat accordingly, say opinions on issues, basically the things that I just don't do with my friends. But then, when he leaves the place, I was like "It's over, FINALLY" and I rushed to eat my breakfast. And after that, It was a briefing gave by the MAS representative. There was a problem when the slides just don't go smoothly (because of the person who looks after the slides), then I was like "AHEM!!". That is just the way I behave. I don't know why, but it is really different from the breakfast that morning.

Am I being a hypocrite? Am I true to myself? Or Am I tried to be polite or courteous? Is it just me?

What do you guys think?

19 Response to "Being a hypocrite?"



I do it too. Mmg ko nmpk laen time mkn tu. Pergh..anak mithali bebeh!

Ahahahahahha, lepas tu depan kwn suke posing gambar.
XD

Later i email u ur pic k.

hahaha...aku xtaw la...tp bese la kn camtu??
hahaha...

kay..thx bainin..hehe

manusia, camni la. haha.

haha. That is soo normal Sadid. Every1 too..at least some la.

Dpn u n Farah Hani ke etc i blh la giler2 skit. Dpn org lain cam Awin ke Wan hamidah, oh bukan main baik lagi.XD

Everyone has two sides in them. The good and the bad. The bad (craziness) is tha core which prevails most of the time.=p

haha..really?? u act differently??
hahaha...thats new..haha...thanks farihin..

conflicts in sadidduddin zulhimi :)

try to be good is not a hypocrite if we really mean(from heart) to do so(i guess).

i don't like that 'hypocrite' word since sometimes it prevent me to turn good. it also makes me think that i'm always right.

always learning~ ;)

Thx Nurshahidah..hee~~

"like doing things that are just nonsense."----- haha..i like this cuz i've seen lots of it..hehe..

nway sadid...manusia mmg camtu kut..ada je org yang act like that...
but u noe urself better kan :)

hahaha...Farah, u ain't seen nothing yet...hahaha...

well, I do hope I know myself better..

Thanks Farah..

Sometimes it happens.
Tanpa kita sedar.=)

time aku ngan mimi, seolah-olah aku transformed into another person.
sebab kita rapat kan.
dgn org yang kita rapat, we tend to
be 'another person'..tu fakta aku..
ikut mimetic criticism..lol

hipokrit tu subjektif,
semua org ada tafsiran yang tersendiri pasal ni.
it depends kan?
ngan org ni, kita camni, ngan org ni, kita cam ni..
ape org ckp..? manusia tu tak serupa..huhu..betul x?
( faas, u dont worry la dear. kite same je :) )

konklusinye sadid, bagi aku la kan, asal yang dalam (hati) still the 'same', nothing to worry of 'being hypocrite'.

ko taw kat dalam hati ko camne.
peace =)

Haha. Wow... Sedap rase ati ble aku taw rupenyer bkn aku sorg jer rase camni. Haha. Actually, aku da lame fikir da, cme xpasti la en. Aku cme sering tertanye, aku xnk jd hipokrit. Sape yg nk kn? Tp kalo manusia da mmg camtu. Kre ok la kn? Hehe.

Thanks at-toriQ..

haha...sadid hipokrit....anyway, teruk sgt ke hipokrit tu?

Haha. Aku un xpasti. Ko rase?? hehe..

ntah...aku fikir2 pas bace konye ni aku pon hipokrit...tp kalo hipokrit sekadar ntuk adapt n hormat...ape salahnye?? hmmm...entah2...ceh3 kau punye post ade wisdomnye....wwwwwwoooooo

setuju dgn awin... :D

hati kite, kite n Dia je tau. so, takde le istilah tipu2 org len nih.. tipu diri sendiri ade la.. huhu..

wah.. sambutan hangat pulak topic sadid nih. tahniah sadid.

conflicts in everyone~ hik3..

Haha. Wisdom? cane tu Izzah?
Thanks la, i'll take that as a compliment.hee~

Haha. Mnarik en dpt taw isi hati org. Haha.
Thanks Shahidah.

hm..just remember this..you don't need anyone to judge you whether you are hypocrite or not. it is not as important as how Allah sees waht's INSIDE your heart. Allah, afterall is the Best Judge. if you feel disturbed by the feeling of guilt because of how you behave, pray to Him. Tell Him what you are not happy about yourself. of course He knows that you try your best to have the right intentions at all times. We are humans, afterall akhi.. we are not perfect. to err is human, is it not?? =)

It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. (50:16)

therefore we should always renew and rectify our intentions...He knows what is in our hearts..He understands =)

jazakallah akhi for sharing

thanks again Bazliah Rodzi...

hee~~