How do I say it right??

{ Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 by Sadid }

Have you guys ever felt that you've got something to say to someone or maybe you just want to be heard, but then you just don't know how to say it (not literally but really say what you really meant) ?

I've always got this problems especially when I really need to say it right with the right words altogether, but I just don't know how to do it.

A friend told me that, if I wanna express myself, i should make a movie and show it to everyone since I can't really put in words so that I'll feel like saying "LOOK, this is what you guys think, and SEE again, this is the TRUTH". Great idea right?

What do you think?

12 Response to "How do I say it right??"



fuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyohhhhhh!!! itu yg aku tgh pikir skang. ooooooooooooo..ade blog x btau ek. ckp aku lupe member...hahahaha. sadid2

hahaha..busuk la ko....aku baru wat la...hahaha..ade ker tros2 slh kn aku..adeyh...haha

sape busuk? ko yg busuk skang. aku baru je drama sket. hahaha. lepas ni boleh tgk sadid bermadah jela. xde ngarut2 da. giler arr. aku still kagum ni. fuyyooooohhhh.. hahahaha!

after i read your post, i think you have the same thinking skill just like mr. Ben..hahahhahahaha..
btol3x..xtipu..

aku bukan ape....ni sebagai preparation aku b4 bertemu ngan ramadhan kali ni..(cewwaah)..haha..xun ko boley kre ni sbg aku nyer preparation b4 bday aku..(da nk matang katekan..hahaha)...
neways...aku bkn xnk ngarut..cme aku prefer jd lebih professional...haha..xcam ko..haha

ape masalah ko amiir??
hahaha...ko nie..xabes2 la..taw la tu abah ko..adeyh~~
hahahaha...

If I were you, I make poems. For me, that's the best way to express oneself.

Smile!

But still, to make even a poem, you need the correct word for your poem so that people can understand you. That's the problem when you just don't have the right word to start with. Haha. Thanks for the tips.

Well, like any English teacher would say, "Read a lot!"

Smile!

Haha. Thanks Aiman for the tips. I'm sure Miss Natalie would be proud of you. Haha. Thanks again.

Oh terharu aku dengan pujianmu wahai kawan!

same2...haha