sharing IS caring

{ Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 by Sadid }

"Everyone has something wonderful to share, a lesson they learned along the way about themselves or others. When we share something positive, inspiring or spiritual, we help others feel connected to us.
"

Well you know what? Right after my 1st post, I've been thinking, "what kinda blog is this gonna be?". Then it comes to me that I would like to make this blog as a place for me to share my experience with the world so that if I done anything wrong, (hopefully) people will learned and didn't commit the same mistakes I've done, or even if I done an extremely job well done, people just could follow my steps or just observed what I've done and have a think about it for self-improvement.

The largest room in the world is the room for self-improvement right?? At least that what I've heard before, so hopefully my experience can be a lesson for those who seeks improvement or betterment in life.

InsyaAllah..

2 Response to "sharing IS caring"



Great. I used to think the same thing too. "What kind of my blog gonna be?"

whats the aim?
whats the objective

your post have well said. that's all in my mind and the real intention deep from my heart n soul! which sometimes I don't know how to direct it.

sharing experience is a good thing. as you have experience it then u can tell people how it feel, how was the condition. much more practical. as it is not theoretical(am i spell it correctly?)

by having a blog that can expressed yourself, it brings you closer to the world.

Thanks for the tips...I'll try my best for this blog..InsyaAllah..