Spring Term

{ Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 by Sadid }

Aaaaaahhhhhhh...... Spring... With the nice weather, not so many homeworks, it makes you feel...... DARN LAZY!

I'm not so sure about others, but for me, I haven't been in my best form (in studying). I guess maybe it's because of the time here. Well you know, when you are in the shortest night period in the year, it's just not as rewarding to sleep anymore. Sigh~ Mainly because the Isha prayer is at 11pm and Fajr at 4am, just doesn't feel right to sleep at that time, worried that you might miss Fajr prayer. I think it is safe for me to say that since early May, about 90% of the time I slept after Fajr. That is after the sun starts to come out. Seriously, you'll feel the difference.

Did I say it was spring just now? Since this is my first year here in Edmonton, I'm not quite sure how spring should be as last Saturday it was snowing here, even now the temperature is around 10 degrees or something (not the kind of spring I'm expected, but nevermind). Anyways the spring term here almost finished. We have only around 2 more weeks for our finals, then it is summer I guess.

But the most obvious thing that I can see now is that I'm becoming lazy. I think I tried around 3-4 times to write this post, but I was just lazy to write. Even for my essay that I need to submit, I will have it done on the final day. Sigh~

I guess maybe its because of the entertainment in this house. There are just too many of 'em.
















see, we got PS3 below the table there at the main area and also PS2 in front of my bed. Aish~

Gotta run, wanna play FIFA 10 online with me? hehe~

p/s: I played football last Sunday! Alhamdulillah! Kaki da sihat!! weee~~

5 Response to "Spring Term"



alhamdulillah..kaki dah sihat

hehe, best gler~~~

Farihin: =)

bdk flat: hehe....

Intro nk jerit je.. Bagus la kaki da sehat. Leh ronggeng2 lagi. Ye x? Haha

haha..typical huda...ape ronggeng2?? kaki ni nk buat g masjid kot...hehehe~