My Essay

{ Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 by Sadid }

Is there such thing as those who don't like writing essays? Hahaha, of course there is. Anyways, we all have something that we wanna share right? One of the ways is by writing (seriously!).

Actually today was my English exam, as usual, one might expect essay questions to be there. Well you are right my friend! To my astonishment, there was nothing that I could do with most of the questions given, in short, the idea just wasn't there or insufficient at that time.

Luckily, the last question asked about a cultural thing or just about anything that I celebrate in my home country. What do you guys think I wrote about?

a) Independence Day
b) Eidul Fitr
c) Halloween

Hahaha, seems obvious right? Nah.. I didn't write anything about those 3. But what I did write is on Ramadhan. I don't know why it came to me to write about it. Seriously, I did WRITE almost anything that I could think about the month. from tarawikh to lailatul-qadr. I'm pretty sure my lecturer have no clue about it, but who cares, I've done my part given him da'wah. Haha.

Anyways, I can't wait for Ramadhan. Let us all prepare for the month!! YEAY!!

p/s: Today is also the day of Math 209 exam. Target --> 50%... sigh~

No Response to "My Essay"