Fascinating Muscle

{ Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 by Sadid }
Do you guys know that your heart is the most powerful involuntary muscle you have? And your tongue is the most powerful voluntary muscle on you? Fascinating is it not?

As powerful as they are, both of them can be very beneficial for those who know how to use them wisely. But also it can be very devastating for others who wrongly used them.

Particularly on the tongue (as it is the one which one can see or others can be affected by it), it is very important for us to think our words before we actually say something. I think I already posted something on this, but this time around I wanna apologize to everyone, if there is any of my words, my messages, or even my posts just didn't come out right as it should be, really sorry about that. And if there is anything that I could do to make it up for you guys, InsyaAllah, I'll try my best.

JazakAllah Khair


The Prophet Muhammad said : "All of human being's words count against him and not for him, except commanding the right, forbidding the wrong and the mention of Allah Most High." -narrated by Tirmidhi-

No Response to "Fascinating Muscle"