Smile

{ Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 by Sadid }

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
(Phyllis Diller)

Have you ever felt that like sometimes you just don't have any mood and don't really care about anything maybe just for awhile, but then what makes it worst is when someone came out of the blue just to annoy you. Now that's gonna be really frustrating.

These past few days, I've tried implementing the "Smile and Laugh" operation. It's an operation where if anything should go not the way I prefer, then I'll smile or laugh about it, I don't know why, just for fun.

Example: Let say I fell down the stair in my house, then I'll laugh about it maybe by thinking how hilarious it would be if anyone sees it.

The coolest part of it is that, I feel like happy all the time, that can't be bad right? At least that's what I think especially to be out of misery or maybe I should say any unhappiness.

I've tried it, and it works pretty well for now.

What do you guys think?

1 Response to "Smile"



:)