Know your limits

{ Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 by Sadid }

"Too much of anything is never good"

Last week was not so great for me, having regraded for Chemistry which raised me to a B from a B+ (don't understand? yeap, me too, but that's what my lecturer told me), being so confuse + blur in math lab which caused me handing in "very clean" paper to the T.A (teacher's assistant).

All that led me to deactivate my facebook account (FYI : I'm VERY addicted to facebook - sometimes I'll wait and kept on refreshing until there's a new post [crazy] )

After deactivating the account, life was quite great, I managed to complete quite a number of homework. But after these few days, I just felt like there's something missing. And I started to do something else like bugging my friends and so on (like I'm trying to fill up the time facebook-ing with something else).

Actually, I really don't know what to do about it. Maybe my action was too drastic. Maybe I do need it?

~still evaluating.......

7 Response to "Know your limits"



keep it up sadid! hehe, time kasih sbb kasik can tgk video. heee..

facebook2...hahaha

@ huda: same2..hee~

@ syafiq: tu suggestion ko ker? hurmm...pro? cons? jom evaluate..haha~

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.

What a brave thing to do.

Kan best if i can do the same, but i cant. Thats the only way i keep in touch with all my friends. Rasenye kan, just telling urself to not open facebook will be enough. Maybe challenge to a whole week free of facebook?

Having a phone that can access facebook anywhere is also not good. I should uninstall that.

haha..thx faas n bainin..

actually, like i said before, i'm still evaluating..even i'm not sure the impact it had on me..about connecting with friends and family, i still got my yahoo and skype..but still, my evaluation is not final..maybe i'll give it a go for another 2-3 weeks...we'll see..