Monday Blues~

{ Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 by Sadid }
Feeling tired? Ever wondered why? Is it because of Monday?

Today is Monday, and now it's about 11.34pm Mountain time.

I felt really tired. Maybe it's because of Monday, but why put all the blame on Monday? Was the two days before it not enough for rest? I don't know.

Actually, I was not that tired this morning, in fact, I'm quite energetic. But then during the first class, about 10 mins or so, I think my mind was somewhere else. I was thinking of playing, relaxing and maybe sleeeeeeping. This is just not good.

So I tell my family, they said I should put something interesting to do on Mondays, so that there will be something to look forward to on Mondays. They suggested that I buy myself lunch or something like that, but then after thinking about it, I feel like its better for me to save and go for snowboarding on Saturday. Haaa!! Maybe that's why I'm not that in to Mondays, coz I'm in to Saturdays.

Arghhh...

Got to find something interesting on Mondays quick.

What do you guys do for beating Monday blues?? Or do you guys just don't care??

No Response to "Monday Blues~"