In search of distractions~

{ Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 by Sadid }

It's nice if you can actually do your work without any distraction, and you can finished your work early and have a good time afterwards.

The problem is, for me at least, I love to find something that can somehow distract me from doing work. Why ?? I don't know....

It feels a lot better than taking a break I guess, coz if I take a break, I'll feel like I'm wasting my time doing things that I don't need, but by having distraction, I'll tell myself that it's part of the work, like maybe in the middle of the work, I suddenly open up e-class and print out notes for next class etc.

But, the thing is, IT'S THE SAME THING!! just named as different things. Weird ey?

Same goes for studying, I remembered the days before SPM, like balik kampung with textbooks which I don't even read, but it feels nice to bring them regardless the weight of the books. Why am I like this? How should I know...

So for those out there who are feeling the same, welcome to the club.. but always remember that, enough fooling around, go back to work, no pain no gain!

6 Response to "In search of distractions~"



post ini bertujuan untuk mengalihkan perhatian saya dari belajar chemistry untuk midterm selasa ini.

aku lagi suke jalan2 bilik org n kacau org drpd duduk diam2 dalam bilik tnpe buat ape2.rase mcm buang mase rehat2 smbil golek2 atas katil. same case ke? haha, btw, goodluck laa ek midterm ko y xabes2 tu. :)

p/s: weyh sadid, otak aku ngah xsuci lagi ni. asek teringat cerite ko. haha!

sama la sadid.. aku kalo nk study msti aku nk wat benda laen dlu.. then nnt xstudy lngsung.. hehe

haha...huda2..dah la bazer mase, kaco org lak tu...adeyh~~ lebey kurg same case la..hahaha..midterm aku seyes bersepah lagi..adeyh~~ hahaha...ko jgn la teringat jek, tgk cam cimi...die da phobia sket2..hahaha!!

hahaha..aiman2...jgn la sampai xstudy..haha..mls2 aku un, aku ade target harian, kne siapkn gak hw!! haha..smangat man!! dah la lpak ngan junior, xkn nk kalah ngan dorg kot?? hahah!!

workaholic~

siot izzah!!! hahaha~