How do I ...........

{ Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 by Sadid }
"How I wish I can make him understand.."

I got this housemate, he knows a little bit bout Islam, when I was fasting sunat, he goes " you must be in really big sins that makes you fast even after ramadhan", seriously I don't know what to reply to him, I just smiled. There are also lots of other situation that I thought I should have answered fully to him. I don't know why I can't just tell him.

Is it because of the language? Is it because my lack of charisma? Is it my confidence? Is it because of me not fully understand my own religion? ya Allah~

2 Response to "How do I ..........."



ermm.. i think this means u are up to the next level of......... da'wah mybe? haha.. i dun know.

[im talking nonsense here =.=']

maybe~~
i dun know..not so sure yet..huhu~