Bismillah

{ Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 by Sadid }

Jabir (radi Allahu anhu) reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) saying, "If a person mentions the Name of Allah upon entering his house or eating, syaitan says addressing his followers : ' you will find nowhere to spend the night and no dinner.' But if one enters without mentioning the Name of Allah, syaitan says (to his followers) ; ' you have found a place to spend the night in.' And if the person does not mention the Name of Allah at the time of eating, syaitan says : ' you have found a place to spend the night in as well as food.' "

Sometimes, when we're just too excited, we tend to forget things that are important to us. Like for me, I guess I was too excited with my blog (when I first started it) that I've never address this blog officially in the Name of Allah. Well, it's never too late right?


No Response to "Bismillah"