It's not yours

{ Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 by Sadid }
If you take a look at all the things that you have, I'm sure most of us will want more than we have. It is just natural.

The sons of Adam's thirst of worldly possessions can never be filled and can only be gone when he dies.

But, the thing is, all the stuff that we thought we owned, is not ours. It is all Allah's who lend it for us to use. Not just the stuff we have, but also our family, our senses, basically everything.

Allah can definitely take back anything from you if He wants to do so.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been calculating money so that I can save some and spend some, things like that. After calculating, I feel like the money from JPA won't be enough for me. Last month, I locked myself outside of my room, which costs me $30. Today, I locked myself outside again, guess what? yup, another $30. After that I realized that, maybe I wasn't being thankful for the things that are given to me. Now I realized it, I don't mind the money, I think its good for me to realized that Allah has been giving me reminders.

"Remember when your Lord said to you, 'if you give thanks, I shall give you greater (favours), but if you deny (the Truth), know that My retribution is severe" {Surah Ibrahim, 7}

Thank You Allah

6 Response to "It's not yours"



btoi tue sadid...

sbbb tue dalam idup kita kena bersikap qanaah iaitu merasa cukup dengan rezeki kurniaan Allah.. dalam masa sama kita msti sntiasa berusaha untuk memajukan diri.

betul3..
aku suke post neh.
keep it up!

Allah boleh ambek balik sume nikmat ni dalam sekelip mata
...kun fayakun~

tQ for this post~

manusia sadid. alahai.

@akmal - tq,insyaAllah..boleh nyer majukan diri.

@awin - Thx!! same2...

@fatah - tu la kan fatah..huhu

asal sume orang post pasal mak ni??
haha..
sume dah rindu mak masing2 la tuh..

salah tempat. huhu.. ni tuk post mama. ades.. xprasan..